Saturday, March 29, 2008

starving!!

So I am training for this run, but also for a sprint triathlon coming up April 12th and honestly I have never been so hungry in my life!! I've been pretty good about working out, before this, but I guess I'm finally actually burning some calories! Hallelujah for that... But seriously, I just started in on this swimming and biking thing, and it totally helps out on my running! So anyone that is looking for an extra boost, try it out! And it's way easier on your body!

4 comments:

cropstar said...

that's so awesome that you are doing the sprint! i'm totally going to come cheer you on!

Anne said...

I was supposed to do a sprint this year but I totally quit (like a day into my training). Apparently swimming requires putting your face in the water and I'm just not comfortable with that.

Good luck!!!

chloe said...

I've got to start swimming. Maybe tonight?

kellz said...

I am there with you on the whole starving bit! I am always so hungry now! The good thing is my body doesn't like sweets right now! YAY!!!

Btw...glad you like my date from hell! Seriously! NEVER AGAIN!! lol...

I'm excited to do this race with everyone and of course meet everyone in person! Anne has totally motivated me from her own personal story so I'm excited that I get to be a part of this! THANKS!!