Thursday, April 24, 2008

Intros??

I've been thinking, we never really did introductions. Now that we're pretty much set, I say we all post a little something about ourselves so we can get better aquainted with one another. I'm also curious how everyone knows everyone (if they know anyone that is).

Another idea. I'm a music junkie and my running playlist is getting a little old. Would any of you be interested in doing a music exchange? Think about it, you put together your favorite playlist, make a bunch of copies and you get a TON of different music back? Sounds like a great deal to me!

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Christy - E-mail me your address and I'll send you my Wasatch Back playlist. It's freakin' GNARLY!

cropstar said...

I love the music exchange idea as well. I've already made a playlist for WB.