Friday, April 25, 2008

yet another intro...

Okay Anne...here's your intro. First of all, I would like to start by saying thank you to Anne for even getting me to do this race. I have never been a runner. I've always kind of despised it actually. This year I will be turning 28 and decided that I needed some new goals to work towards. One of my friends asked me to do the MS 150 with him (150 mile bike race)...and I said yes. What the?!! I don't even own a bike! So when I told Anne that I was doing the bike race she kind of jokingly asked me to do the WB. I said yes. She had to ask me a few times to make sure I was serious because she knows I don't run. So, yes...I'm serious. I have been training hard core every day for the past three weeks...don't worry Anne, I am taking a day off ;o) I am up to speed with the training program. I'm a pretty determined person. I live near the University of Utah so I have access to great hills and running paths. It is weird how running can be so addicting! I'm way excited to meet everyone! This will be awesome! Thanks for letting me be a part of your team!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks Kel! I'm so excited that you're running with us. Seriously...don't run yourself into the ground!

xoxo,
A