Wednesday, April 23, 2008

St George Marathon

Since we're all running addicts it's time to start thinking about what comes AFTER the WBR.

October 4, 2008 - St George Marathon!

Chloe and I have already registered as a group. There is 3 more spots available in the group if any of y'all want to register with us. When you go through the registration process the group email is my email address. If you don't know it... well, ask me.

Group registration means that if our group gets picked we ALL run. If we don't get picked NONE of us runs. Anyway- let me know if you are interested. There's not much time left to register.

PS- if I don't pull for the St George full I'll be registering for the LV full in December in case anyone wants to do it with me.

1 comment:

Anne said...

If only I didn't think I'd be moving back to SLC in the next little bit. I'm hoping to do Marine Corp while I'm still a local here. Hmm...maybe you guys should come out here and run it with me! There's like three or four weeks between the races...totally doable!